How do you screenshot on a ZTE Blade V7 Lite?
After saving the screens you will be able to edit / share / delete captured screens in Android 6.0 Marshmallow Gallery. Click here to read more about screenshot. Firstly open the screen which you want to save. Then simultaneously hold down Volume down and Power buttons for a short while.
How do you reset a ZTE Blade V7 Lite?
#Option 2, Hard Reset ZTE BLADE V7 (LITE) with Hardware Button Key to Recovery Mode
- Turn Off ZTE BLADE V7.
- Make sure the battery is fully charge.
- Press and hold POWER BUTTON + VOLUME UP BUTTON key until ZTE logo appear, then release all button.
- After Release all button we will see LCD show Android Laying Down.
How do you show the battery percentage on a ZTE Blade V7?
To enable this, go to Settings – Display and tick Display battery percentage.
How do I screenshot on my ZTE phone?
Go to the app you want to take screenshot of. Press and hold the “Power” and the “Volume down” buttons at the same time for 2 seconds. You will see a flash and an animation on the screen, which indicate that the screenshot is successfully taken.
How do you screenshot on a ZTE Blade?
ZTE Blade™ Vantage – Capture a Screenshot
To capture a screenshot, simultaneously press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons. > Gallery from a Home screen.
What kind of phone is a ZTE?
It runs on Android Jellybean OS, has an 8MP primary camera and a 1MP front camera, plus a dual-core 1.2 GHz CPU. It’s sleek and simple, with helpful features.
Here is the complete list of all ZTE phone models:
|ZTE Zmax Pro||ZTE Vital N9810|
|ZTE Blade A2||ZTE V81|
|ZTE Blade V7 Lite||ZTE Grand S|
|ZTE Axon Max||ZTE Avid 4G|
How do you screenshot on a ZTE Blade V8?
How to take screenshot on ZTE Blade V8. Press and hold Power button and Volume Down button (on some devices with physical keys: Homescreen button and Power button) for about 2-4 seconds, in order to take screenshot.
How do I take screenshots?
Take a screenshot
- Open the screen that you want to capture.
- Depending on your phone: Press the Power and Volume down buttons at the same time.
- At the bottom left, you’ll find a preview of your screenshot. On some phones, at the top of the screen, you’ll find Screenshot capture.