How do I bypass Google verification after factory reset?
How to disable Factory Reset Protection
- Go to Settings.
- Choose Cloud and Accounts.
- Go to Accounts.
- Tap your Google account.
- Tap Remove Account.
- Tap again to confirm.
How do you unlock a ZTE Blade If you forgot the password?
Unlock your ZTE Android phones when forgot the password. Remove Pattern lock or Face lock or Pin. Hard Reset ZTE Mobile. Wipe all data on your ZTE Blade A3 mobile.
- Afterward, click on the Erase device option and you will see the Erase all data menu.
- Finally, Tap on the Erase option.
- Successfully unlocked your Mobile.
How do I remove a Google account from my ZTE Blade?
ZTE Blade™ Vantage – Remove Gmail™ Account
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps. > Settings > Accounts.
- Tap Google.
- Tap the appropriate account.
- Tap the Menu icon. (located in the upper-right).
- Tap Remove account.
- To confirm, tap Remove account.
How do you reset a ZTE Blade V7 Lite?
#Option 2, Hard Reset ZTE BLADE V7 (LITE) with Hardware Button Key to Recovery Mode
- Turn Off ZTE BLADE V7.
- Make sure the battery is fully charge.
- Press and hold POWER BUTTON + VOLUME UP BUTTON key until ZTE logo appear, then release all button.
- After Release all button we will see LCD show Android Laying Down.
How do I bypass Google phone verification?
Here’s how to get it done:
- Go to your settings.
- Select “System” then “Advanced” (or, if you don’t see “Advanced” skip to the next step).
- Tap “Reset options” (or, your device may simply say “Factory data reset” — if so, select that option), and then select either “reset phone” or “reset tablet,” depending on your device.
How do I get around a locked Google phone?
If you are the owner of the Google locked phone, just enter the Google account to bypass the Google lock, and the Google password on the screen lock screen. If it’s one second-hand Android phone from someone, ask him to provide the Google account and tha Google account password to bypass Google lock.
How do I unlock my phone if I forgot the pin?
To find this feature, first enter an incorrect pattern or PIN five times at the lock screen. You’ll see a “Forgot pattern,” “forgot PIN,” or “forgot password” button appear. Tap it. You’ll be prompted to enter the username and password of the Google account associated with your Android device.
How do you bypass a password without losing data?
In the Android Device Manager interface, choose the device you want to unlock > Click Lock button > Enter a temporary password (no need to enter any recovery message) > Click Lock button again. Step 3. If the process is successful, you will see a confirmation window with buttons: Ring, Lock and Erase.
How do I bypass my Google account on my ZTE without swiftkey?
Part 3: How to Bypass Google Account on ZTE without Swiftkey
- Restart your phone, and tap on Language > English > Next.
- Skip the “Insert SIM card” screen and connect your phone to a Wi-Fi network.
- Click the Terms & Conditions checkbox > No hanks > Next.
How do you reset a ZTE phone when it’s locked?
Master reset with hardware keys
- Back up data on the internal memory.
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons until the ZTE logo screen appears, then release.
- Press the Volume down button to highlight wipe data/factory reset.
- Press the Power button to select.