Watching an UltraViolet TV show on a computer
- Go to ultraviolet.flixster.com/collection and download the movie from a collection.
- Select episodes to download by clicking on the Download option beside the episodes.
- Wait for the episode to finish downloading in your Flixster Collections desktop application.
How do I watch UltraViolet movies?
How to Redeem and Play Digital UltraViolet Movies
- Step One: Choose an UltraViolet Partner. Things are complicated right off the bat.
- Step Two: Link UltraViolet with VUDU or Fandango. Next, you need to create an UltraViolet library within those two services.
- Step Three: Redeem Movie Codes.
- Step Four: Watch Your Movies.
Can I link UltraViolet to Amazon?
You can link your Ultraviolet movie collection to other services to ensure they don’t disappear forever. With your Ultaviolet library linked to Vudu, you can then link your Vudu library to Movies Anywhere so you can merge your iTunes, Google Play, and Amazon libraries into one.
How can I watch a movie anywhere on my TV?
To start enjoying Movies Anywhere on your Apple TV, Android TV, Fire TV, NVidia Shield TV or Roku:
- Launch Movies Anywhere on your TV-connected device.
- Once you have been presented with an Activation Code, enter it in the Movies Anywhere mobile app or at MoviesAnywhere.com/activate.
Photo in the article by “Explorer 1 – NASA”