- Step 1Install Video & TV Cast for Samsung Smart TV (iOS App)
- Step 2Install the Video & TV Cast Companion App (Samsung App) In the Smart Hub on Your Samsung Smart TV.
- Step 3Open Your Favorite Video or Movie Website in the Browser.
- Step 4Wait for Video Link Recognition.
- Step 5Tap on “Tap Here to Cast”
Can I watch live TV on smart TV?
You can use your smart TV to take advantage of these services and cut the cord, with certain limitations. The biggest reason to maintain a cable or satellite TV subscription is to watch live sporting events. (Some apps, such as MLB.com, stream live sports, but these services cost extra and don’t include all games.)
What can I watch on a smart TV for free?
These 10 Free TV Apps Let You Watch Your Favorite Shows Without the Bill
- Crackle. Crackle is quickly becoming one of the go-to names not just in free streaming but in streaming video in general.
- Tubi TV.
- Pluto TV.
- Funny Or Die.
- PBS Kids.
What apps can I get on my Samsung Smart TV?
Most Popular Samsung Smart TV Apps
- . for Samsung TV is one of the most popular TV App.
- Netflix. Netflix allows you to stream videos from the web directly to our TV screen without an external gadget.
- Amazon Prime Video.
- PlayStation Now.
How do I get local channels on my Samsung Smart TV?
How to Set Up Over-the-Air Channels on Your Samsung TV
- Go to the Source menu. First, go to the Home menu, and navigate to the Source icon, on the far left.
- Connect your antenna. With no antenna connected, you will be greeted with a “No Signal” screen.
- Select the source.
- Start scanning for channels.
- Complete the setup.
- Start watching live TV.
- Use the channel guide.
How do you know if your TV has a built in digital tuner?
To check whether your TV set can receive over-the-air digital broadcast signals, take a look at your owner’s manual or look on the set for an indication that it has a built-in Advanced Television Systems Committee (ATSC) tuner. You can also check the manufacturer’s Web site to check the capabilities by model number.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”