How to connect HDMI(ARC) cable in Samsung Smart TV?
- 1 Locate the HDMI IN 3 (ARC) connection port on your TV.
- 2 Connect the HDMI cable to the TV labeled as HDMI IN 3 (ARC) connection.
- 3 Locate the HDMI port on your device.
- 4 Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to your device.
1 Feb 2019
How do I get cable channels on my Samsung Smart TV?
How to Set Up Over-the-Air Channels on Your Samsung TV
- Go to the Source menu. First, go to the Home menu, and navigate to the Source icon, on the far left.
- Connect your antenna. With no antenna connected, you will be greeted with a “No Signal” screen.
- Select the source.
- Start scanning for channels.
- Complete the setup.
- Start watching live TV.
- Use the channel guide.
30 Jul 2018
How do I setup my Samsung Smart TV?
- Connect one end of an Ethernet cable to the LAN port on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Connect the other end of the cable to an open LAN port on your WiFi router.
- On your Samsung remote, press Menu.
- Scroll down to Network and select it.
- Choose Wired as the Network Type.
How do I connect HDMI to Samsung TV?
Step 1 of 4
- Locate the HDMI IN 1 connection port on your TV.
- Connect the HDMI cable to the TV labeled as HDMI IN 1 connection.
- Then, locate the HDMI port on your device.
- Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to your device.
- No submit.
Photo in the article by “Pexels”