log in to your Netflix account in a browser.
click on the Account option.
go to the the Manage Profiles link under My Profile section.
select the edit icon on the profile you want to delete, and press the delete profile button.
How do I change Netflix accounts on my TV?
To sign out of the Netflix account on your device, follow the steps below.
- Navigate left to open the menu, then select Settings.
- Select Sign out.
- Select Yes to confirm.
- You will now be given the option to sign in as a different Netflix member.
How do I reset Netflix on my Samsung Smart TV?
Reset the Smart Hub
- Exit the Smart Hub. You cannot reset the Smart Hub if it is in use.
- Press the Menu button on your remote.
- Navigate to and select the Smart Hub section of the main menu.
- Select Smart Hub Reset. This will remove all downloaded apps!
- Enter your PIN and press Enter.
- Select Smart Hub.
- Try Netflix again.
How do I cancel my Netflix account on my TV?
Cancelling your Netflix account
- Sign in to Netflix.
- Click on the downward arrow at the top right corner of the page, next to your profile name.
- Select the ‘Account’ section.
- Under ‘Membership and billing’ click the grey ‘cancel membership’ box.
- Next click ‘Finish cancellation’ to confirm you want to cancel.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”