How To Reset an LG Smart TV to Default Settings.
Press the Home button on your remote, and select the cog icon in the top-right corner of your screen to open then Settings menu.
Next, head to General > Reset to Initial Settings.
Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the reset.28 Jun 2016
How do I restart apps on my LG Smart TV?
Press the Home/Smart button on your remote, then click the Settings icon in the top-right. Select General on the left, then Reset to Initial Settings on the right. Enter your TV password if you have one set, let the TV restart, then go through the initial setup wizard.16 Nov 2018
Where is reset button on LG TV?
Resetting LG tv Picture and Audio settings only. This option doesn’t reset your channel setup. To reset settings, press and hold down the OK button on the TV panel for 5 seconds.19 Oct 2016
How do I soft reset my LG TV?
To Perform a Soft Reset:
- Press and hold the Volume Down and Power keys simultaneously until the device reboots. Typically this will take 11-12 seconds.
- Release the keys when you see the LG bootup logo.
18 Apr 2018
How do I reset my LG TV if it wont turn on?
Try to unplug the cord, wait for 10 seconds, and then plug it back in. If the status LED is lit, try to turn on the TV using the power switch on the unit, not on the remote.
How do I reset my TV?
To reset your TV using the “MENU BUTTON” follow the instructions below: Hold down the menu button on the top or side of your TV for at least 10-15 seconds. An on screen menu will appear asking you to enter the time, date and location settings.
How do I clear app cache on LG Smart TV?
LG K4™ – Clear App Cache
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > Settings > Application manager (Device section).
- Locate then select the appropriate app. If system apps aren’t visible, tap the Menu icon (located in the upper-right) > Show system.
- Tap Storage.
- Tap Clear cache.
How can I add apps to my LG Smart TV?
Just as with many smart TVs, LG includes a package of pre-installed streaming apps which are shown on the home screen.
Using the LG App Store
- Select an Apps Category or search for an app.
- Select an App you wish to download.
- Select Install.
- Select OK when prompted.
How do I delete apps on my LG Smart TV 2018?
How to add and remove apps on your LG TV
- Open LG Content Store. Apps and other media will be found through the LG Content Store, which is found on the home screen in the ribbon menu.
- Navigate to the app store.
- Browse the app store.
- Select an app.
- Enter Edit Mode.
- Delete unwanted apps.
- Confirm deletion.
- Exit Edit Mode.
Photo in the article by “Mount Pleasant Granary”