Clear Data and Clear Cache on an Android TV
- On the supplied remote control, press the HOME button.
- Select Settings.
- Under TV category, select Apps.
- Under System apps, select your preferred app.
- Select Clear cache.
- Select OK.
How do I delete Netflix from my Samsung Smart TV?
- Press the Home button on the remote. The home button is the button that resembles the outline of a house on your remote.
- Select Apps. It’s the icon that has four squares on the far-left side of the bottom row of the Smart Hub.
- Select Settings. .
- Select the Netflix app.
- Select Delete.
- Select Delete again.
How can I increase storage on my smart TV?
Find the micro-USB port on your Android TV. Plug one end of your adapter into the port. Plug the other end of your adapter into your drive.
Choose your storage
- On your Android TV, go to the Home screen.
- Scroll down and select Settings .
- Under “Device,” select Storage and reset .
- Select your USB drive Eject.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”