How do I subscribe to the SHOWTIME streaming service on my Samsung Smart TV?
- Open the SHOWTIME app on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Once the SHOWTIME app has launched, select the option to start your free trial subscription.
- Using a web browser on your computer or mobile device, go to showtime.com/samsung.
Can I download apps on my smart TV?
One of the best parts of having a smart TV is all of its apps. You can download your favorite social media or TV network’s app or find a new game, for instance. To find apps to install, navigate to Apps and select the app you want.
How do I download Showtime app on my LG Smart TV?
How do I subscribe to the SHOWTIME streaming service on my LG Smart TV?
- Download the SHOWTIME app from the Premium section in the LG Content Store.
- Open the app from the launcher bar on the LG home screen.
- Once the app has launched select the option to start your free trial.
How do I connect Showtime to my TV?
How can I stream SHOWTIME on my TV through Chromecast?
- Open the SHOWTIME app.
- In the top right corner, touch the Cast button.
- When you’re connected, the Cast button will turn blue on your web browser and will be highlighted on your mobile app.
- You can now cast any SHOWTIME content directly to your TV.
Is Showtime app on Samsung Smart TV?
The Showtime Anytime and Showtime streaming apps now available on Samsung TVs will bring viewers who own select 2015 and all 2016 Samsung smart television models access to the channel’s premium content.
Is there a Showtime app?
Both the SHOWTIME streaming service and SHOWTIME Anytime provide access to original series, hit movies, live TV, sports and more, in the United States and its territories and possessions. SHOWTIME Anytime is an app available at no additional cost as a part of a SHOWTIME subscription through participating TV providers.
How do you add apps to your Sharp Smart TV?
You can add apps on your smart tv via AppsNow or VEWD system. You can follow the steps to install sharp smart tv apps. Press the Apps button on your TV remote. Select AppsNOW on your home screen and press OK on your remote.
How do I open apps on my smart TV?
Method 5 On Sony Android Smart TVs
- Turn on your TV.
- Press your remote’s HOME button.
- Scroll down to the “Apps” section.
- Select Store and tap the remote’s touch surface.
- Browse for apps.
- Select an app you wish to download and tap your remote.
- Select INSTALL and tap the remote.
- Select ACCEPT.
How do I add an app to my Sony Smart TV?
- On the supplied IR remote control, press the HOME button.
- Select All Apps.
- Press the ENTER button.
- In the All Apps screen, select the app you want to add.
- Press the OPTIONS button.
- Select Add to My Apps.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”