Plug in the aerial and turn the TV on.
Most TVs will start with a set up procedure for you to follow.
If you have a smart TV then it you will be asked for your Wi-Fi network and password so have these ready.
Then you will be asked to tune your TV to find the available Freeview channels.
What can you do with smart TV?
Aside from lacking productivity functions, such as email and word processing, a smart TV is a lot like a computer. It enables you to browse the web, watch and catch up on social networking. Some of the TVs (such as Samsung) currently support Flash as well, which means a better web browsing experience.
Are Samsung Smart TVs Android?
Android smart TV ( TV Android ) is a smart TV operating system platform like Samsung Tizen and LG Webos and so on . Google’s TV Android can be found on Nvidia Shield ,Sony Android TV’s and some other TV brands using TV Android and Android TV Media players .
How do I setup my Samsung Smart TV?
- Connect one end of an Ethernet cable to the LAN port on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Connect the other end of the cable to an open LAN port on your WiFi router.
- On your Samsung remote, press Menu.
- Scroll down to Network and select it.
- Choose Wired as the Network Type.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”