How do I update the app on my Samsung Smart TV?
- Switch on the TV.
- Navigate to the Samsung Smart Hub.
- Navigate to the Apps area.
- Press and hold the select button on the ITV Hub app and a sub-menu will appear.
- Select “Update apps” and if an update for ITV Hub is available, select it.
- Choose “Update” – this might take a few minutes.
How do I update Hulu on my Samsung Smart TV?
Samsung TV. Samsung receives Hulu updates automatically. You should see the latest version of our app the next time you open Hulu. You can manually check for any software updates on your Samsung TV by pressing the Menu button on your remote and going to Support > Software Update > select Update Now.
Why is Hulu not working on my smart TV?
Fix Hulu streaming problems at home. If that doesn’t work, turn off your home router for about 60 seconds, and restart it again to see if that fixes the download stream problems. You can also turn off your modem for up to 30 seconds and restart it. There’s also the option to reinstalling the Hulu app itself, too.
How do I get on my Samsung Smart TV?
Select the home button on your device’s remote control. In the LG Content Store, search for “” and download the TV app to your TV.
- Sign up for TV, if you haven’t already.
- Open the Roku Channel Store.
- Search for TV.
- Download the TV app.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”