Use the directional pad on your TV’s remote to select Settings > General > Network.
Then, select Open Network Settings, and select your desired Wi-Fi network.
If prompted, enter the network password, select Done, and then select OK.
How do I connect my Samsung TV to wireless Internet?
To begin connecting your TV to your wireless network, follow these steps:
- Connect the wireless adapter to the USB port on your TV.
- Press the MENU button, and then select Setup.
- Select Network.
- If Network Type is set to Wired, select Network Type, and then select Wireless.
- Select Network Setup.
- Select Select a network.
How do I connect my Samsung LED TV 5 to WiFi?
Follow the steps to set up the WiFi connection.
- 1 Use the Remote control and press the Menu Button.
- 2 Scroll down in the menu list displayed on the TV and select Network.
- 3 Scroll down to, and press ENTER.
- 4 With Network type highlighted, press ENTER.
- 5 Select Wireless and Connect.
How do I put a password on my Samsung Smart TV?
- A PIN is a numeric password that is shared between a viewer and a Samsung Smart TV.
- The default code is four zeros (0000).
- Step 1: Switch On your Samsung TV and press the Menu key from the remote.
- Step 2: Select Change PIN and press the Enter key on the remote.
- Step 3: A screen will be displayed.
Photo in the article by “Pixabay”