Here’s how to turn your Windows 10 PC into a Miracast-capable wireless display:
- Open the action center.
- Click Connect.
- Click Projecting to this PC.
- Select “Available Everywhere” or “Available everywhere on secure networks” from the top pulldown menu.
How do I cast from my laptop to my Samsung Smart TV?
Samsung Smart View – Mirror Laptop to Samsung TV
- Download and install Samsung Smart View app and launch it.
- Turn on your TV and make sure both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Go back to your computer and click “Connect to TV” then choose your TV from the detected devices.
How do I cast my computer to my TV?
Mirror Your Computer’s Screen on Your TV With Google’s Chromecast
- Open Google Chrome on your PC—you’ll need it to mirror your screen.
- Click the Chrome menu button and choose “Cast” from the list.
- Click the dropdown that appears to cast a Chrome tab, cast your entire desktop, or cast a video from a supported website like Netflix.
Can I connect my PC to my TV wirelessly?
Sewell Direct’s Wireless PC to TV Converter connects to any PC, video game console or other VGA source with the included cable. Connect the receiver to your TV via video/audio cables. In addition, this unit can be utilized as a wired VGA to TV converter box with S-video, RGB and composite outputs.
Photo in the article by “Moving at the Speed of Creativity”