First Enable Unknown Sources And Install Essential Apps
- Start off on your Android TV’s home page.
- Navigate to the Settings menu.
- Go to the Personal tab, and find the option for Security (this can be in different locations depending on the system.
- You’ll see a setting for Unknown sources.
How do you get to the security settings on a Samsung Smart TV?
Pictorial representation to access the Settings Menu using the Smart Control Remote in your TV is as follows:
- 1 Press the Home Button on your Samsung Smart Control, to access the Home Screen.
- 2 Using the Directional pad on your remote, navigate to and select Settings.
- 3 Settings are now on your TV screen.
How do I activate apps and services on my Samsung TV?
Part 3 Activating and Registering the Smart TV
- Access the Smart Hub. Once the TV is connected, you must activate it before you can download apps and such.
- Register your Smart TV. Using the TV’s remote, press “Menu” > “Settings” > “Account Management.”
How do I put new apps on my Samsung Smart TV?
Samsung – How to install the PureFlix App on a Samsung Smart TV
- Click “Home” button on remote to go to Samsung Smarthub.
- Select “Apps” in the left hand section of the Smart Hub.
- In the top right corner, click on the magnifying glass icon to search.
- Type in “PureFlix”
- Select the Pure Flix app.
- Select “Install”
- Select “Add to Home”
Photo in the article by “Flickr”