To connect wirelessly, go to your phone’s Settings, then tap on Connections > Screen mirroring.
Turn mirroring on, and your compatible HDTV, Blu-ray player, or AllShare Hub should appear in the device list.
Choose your device and mirroring will begin automatically.
How do I connect my phone to my Smart TV?
If your non-Samsung TV has Wi-Fi enabled, you may be able to connect using the screen mirroring feature on your Samsung device or Quick Connect if the TV supports it. You can also use an Allshare Cast to connect to HDMI enabled TVs and monitors. You may also be able to connect via an HDMI cable.
How do I mirror my Android to my TV?
Miracast Screen Sharing App –Mirror Android Screen to TV
- Download and install the app on your phone.
- Connect both devices in the same WiFi network.
- Launch the application from your phone, and enable Miracast Display on your TV.
- On your phone click the “START” to start mirroring.
How can I cast my Android phone to my Samsung TV?
How to Screen Cast your Android Smartphone with Samsung Smart TV ?
- Go to Settings of your Android Smartphone.
- Open Wifi and turn it on.
- Now tap on three dots on right top to open more options.
- Click on the option called Advanced.
- Tap on Wi-Fi Direct.
- Simultaneously tap on Menu button on TV remote.
- Now open Network.
Photo in the article by “Pixabay”